Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms Colt M4A1 problem

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

Recently bought a King Arms M4A1 off the good folks at Airsofteire. Yesterday, the gun stopped firing BBs. Battery was charged, didn't seem to be a jam at the magazine part. But when I pulled the trigger, I got a click and nothing else. So, attempted to take apart the receiver to have a look to see if there was something I could do to fix it. Unfortunately, I'm not the most knowlagable at these things, and when I took off the upper receiver, I must have dislodged a spring or something, as now, the charging handle wont return to it's original position, and pulling it doesn't open the bolt door. Not to mention that the gun still wont fire. I've contacted Airsofteire hoping they can help (despite that I may have voided the warranty). But I was wondering if anyone here can help. Thanks in advance from an idiot! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

did you check the motor? unscrew the bottom of the pistol grip and check to see if the wires are fully connected to the motor. Tell me how it goes then. hope it helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Take off the upper receiver as you discribed and get yourself a long thin screwdriver, insert it into the air nozzle at the front and push right in, this will push the piston back into the gearbox and spin the gears, unjaming them,.then just try to fire it as normal on a charged battery. If that doesent help then it's possible there might be a gear broblem with it,. :)

Advertisement