Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor after hours!

Options
  • 18-05-2009 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I am absolutely disgusted. I have lived in Kildare for most of my life and thankfully I have never really been too ill to have to go to a Dr. My wife and kids have and are patients in the Kildare Medical Centre.

However, I want to go to a Dr this evening to get checked out. I have just been told that there is no service after 6 at all in Kildare apart from K Doc!! That is bloody ridiculous. I want to establish a relationship with a Dr in Kildare and as I work in Dublin this is impossible. So much for a service.

The K Doc is fantastic and have had to bring the kids there a few times - but useless if you want to get something just checked out. I really hope that this recession sorts out this type of carry-on.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

Advertisement