Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate covered brazils

• 18-05-2009 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

so finished exams today at 11am!! woop woop went for a spin, got some lunch and then popped into the SU shop and wanted my usual plain old brazil nuts but they were out the fuppers.

saw a packet of chocolate covered brazils and said fup it.

eating them as i speak and there's a good experience in my mouth occuring! not to big a fan of those yougurt coated/choc coated peanuts, raisens etc but these are savage.

Might try the choc covered hazlenuts next. ill keep yes updated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

ULstudent wrote: »
    so finished exams today at 11am!! woop woop went for a spin, got some lunch and then popped into the SU shop and wanted my usual plain old brazil nuts but they were out the fuppers.

saw a packet of chocolate covered brazils and said fup it.

eating them as i speak and there's a good experience in my mouth occuring! not to big a fan of those yougurt coated/choc coated peanuts, raisens etc but these are savage.

Might try the choc covered hazlenuts next. ill keep yes updated :)

just after exams !! u must be on a 'high'.
    i'll give you the benefit of the doubt anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Chocolate covered brazil nuts are amazing. If you've only just discovered this then poor you, what wasted years...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Aye I love chocolate peanuts and chocolate brazil nuts. Mmmmm want some now...

Advertisement