Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage containers

Options
  • 18-05-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at putting my belongings into storage for a couple of months. Anyone know of the cheapest place around? I thought it's be about 60 - 80 bucks a month for a 8 x 8 x 8 unit but the few places I've looked at online look to be more like 200 euro a month which seems expensive. I'm sure they are haggle-able but does anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Not sure about prices but someone I know had stuff in there recently and said they were decent enough. You may have alrady checked.

Barons Self Storage
    Riverside Commercial Est,
    Tuam Rd, Galway
    Tel No: +353 91 771325
    Fax No: +353 91 771327
    Email: info@storage.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I know someone who was looking for something similar about 7 years ago, contents of one room to store for 3 years. He got outrageous quotes, his landlord at the time offered to store them in his attic for pittance. He got them back safe and sound

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Yeah, it has occurred to me that for 200 quid a month I could rent a room in a gaff to store the stuff in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Hey OP, how did you get on with storage?
    A friend is looking for some space and wanted to find out some prices and good service

Advertisement