Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would you like to see brought back to WWE?

• 18-05-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Well the title speaks for itself!
    After Ric Flair making a return last night, the talk is he wants back on the road full time.
    I got to thinking of who I'd like to see back working big time again.
    Does have to be full time, it could be just for a short run of matches, or back for a major program, or even just a brief cameo.
    But lets not fool ourselves, lets try and keep it to people who are likely to actually come back! The Rock has moved on to bigger and much better things and despite what John Cena says or does, he ain't coming back! We'd love it but it ain't happening.
    One of the first names that came into my head was Sid! While the matches wouldn't be great, he was always a really interesting character IMHO. Of course that is if his leg is 100%, which considering how sick that break was in the WCW match again Scott Steiner, you really have to wonder if that could ever heal properly.
    What you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Was watchin some old footage from the attitude era a while ago and got thinking about how id like to see some of the characters in todays setting. I know a return would be out of the question due to injuries/change in careers etc but man id like to have seen Ken Shamrock back in some form. Steve Blackman too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭jrochie

oops never saw that thread thanks!

jrochie wrote: »
    oops never saw that thread thanks!
    OK no bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

How could ya not see it in all fairness

• Advertisement

How could ya not see it in all fairness
    In fairness to the OP it was in the second page of threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ok ok, enuff znuff!
    lock.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement