Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting new bathroom fitted

Options
  • 18-05-2009 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello.

I need a new bathroom fitted. I will hopefully be selling my house in the future. A completely new bathroom, toilet, sink, bath, tiling etc.

I have been looking online and offline for places to get it done.

The following look reputable to me but I do not know much about this:
    http://www.bathrooms-ireland.ie
    http://www.classicbathrooms.ie/

I have not found any reviews for these sites.

Is this the best approach to getting my bathroom done?

Any recommendations or tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,166 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved to DIY

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

what part of the country are you at ?

k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I had my bathroom done only recently I was actully in the business for a long time but terriable at actual fitting. Good at organising. I use a lad in Balbriggan that serves dublin and meath let me know by PM if you want his details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jmm

Hi Joey,

Could you PM me details for the tiler you mention in the Balbriggan area. I have a small tiling job (bathroom and kitchen walls) that I need to get done.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shaneh34

Hi

A bathroom fit out can be quite tricky, i have 2 crews of lads that completly supply and fit bathrooms for me on a week to week basis. We supply and fit all types of tiles at very keen prices. If you want a price or even some information please give me a shout and i will be happy to help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kobs15

Hi
    I also supply and fit bathroom suites, showers, pumps, tanks, solar heating, etc. If you are interested you can go online and check out my website
    We do a complete range of sanitary ware depending on the customers requirements.
    Our company motto is "we wont be beaten on price"
    Free Quotes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tuxa

I am too looking for a bathroom fitter.
    Can anyone who knows a great and neat fitter PM me with details please?
    I live in Skerries.
    It has been very hard to find one in the are.
    Thanks
    Tuxa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joannef

What is your website address - I would love to get my bathroom re-tiled.
    Thanks

Advertisement