Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested in some mens summer hoops (Munster/Limerick)

• 18-05-2009 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hey guys was wondering if there is any other guys out there who would be interested in maybe getting something going or know of some existing sessions we may be able to join.. nothing too crazy just maybe some pick up games couple times a month or similar.. im a total has been and just this past year have been getting back into bball after a ten year absence..

For obvious reasons im looking for people interested in my general area (Limerick/Munster). i wouldnt mind travelling a bit if there was something worth attending..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Benhonan

I definitely am. Get onto Matt Hall, JP or Neil Campbell, they're normally around. UL is a great arena and it's not hard to get a free court.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

Hey lads if ye need to get in contact with any of those lads let me know spent many years bumbing around that UL arena with the boys

Advertisement