Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird NTL problem, help please.

Options
  • 18-05-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I have an odd internet problem when I try and play games. Web browsing is fine and on speedtest it is fine also.

For example on Counterstrike if I try and buy weapons or drop weapon or even type a message I get huge delay. At the start it will be of a few seconds then it gets longer and longer until I stop waiting for it to show up. I don't experience any packet loss.

Something similar happens in World of Warcraft, the combat log won't show up and when I try attack something it is delayed and the enemy warps all over my screen.

I've tried restarting the router and someone suggested a 15minute unplug of all phone and net connections. Also updated my firmware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement