Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CTs in TV Shows?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

watch the stan Deyo Docco and try it for yerself, I've been coilin washers for ages, and I still only have 7 of em, soon as I have about twenty I'll see about gettin a DC signal generator and tryin it for meself, Current rate of progress puts that in 2010 sometime, unless anyone out there wants to coil wire around washers for me :D:D

So no is the answer then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well Mr Deyo says they did, and he explains how it works inthe presentation, its 8-9 ats long but tis very good.

well Mr Deyo says they did, and he explains how it works inthe presentation, its 8-9 ats long but tis very good.

You believe him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

when Europeans began this current wave of explorin the planet there were some societies that welcomed them in with open arms and traded, there were some that were terrified of them, there were some that worshiped them as Gods and there were some who killed skinned and ate them on sight.

if our own species has been shown to behave in an irational and incosistent manner why would aliens be any different, there are probably some really nice alien races who will assist us and be friendly, there are also probably some that will kill skin and eat us :eek:

we have to be 'prepared' for all possible events

Or for a better analogy, indivdual members of the same alien races could want to learn from our science while others would want to blow us up.

Undergod wrote: »
    Or for a better analogy, indivdual members of the same alien races could want to learn from our science while others would want to blow us up.

That means they must have 2 types of ship/technology, one for goodies, another for baddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

So the audience can easily identify which is which?

That means they must have 2 types of ship/technology, one for goodies, another for baddies.

Why would it imply that???????

Right I was thinkin

all this 2012 stuff and the movie about the end of the world coming out and this fueling mass hysteria andmore conspiracies.

now we know which came first in this situation, the CT

But this is for the older members of the Forum

Capricorn One

was the CT around before or After the movie came out.

IE did you her people talkin about a faked moon landing before the movie or after the movie??

tis an important point I think.

Advertisement