Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken table-Help!!

Options
  • 18-05-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey folks,

I've just broken two legs off a 4 legged round glass kitchen table in a friends house. It seems the table wasnt strong enough to withstand the weight of an ipod docking station. Does anybody know where I could get this repaired?
    The legs are metal and it seems that they stick directly onto the glass in some manner, I presume by some type of glue. I don't want to risk gluing it myself incase the glue turns out to be extremely visible unlike the two remaining legs.
    All suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
    CD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

You could try using special glue designed for gluing rear view mirrors to windscreens; you can get this in Woodies (I think) or a decent motor factors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Crazy Diamond

Thanks a mill for the reply Jack of all. I'll pick some of that up!

Advertisement