Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hdip Information

• 18-05-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey all,

I know there are loads of posts on this topic but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I am looking to do a postgraduate hdip in Dublin. Its something that I've loved to do for years but only looking into it now. I was hoping to start in 2010 but I've just realised that the closing date for applications is December of the previous year.
    Does anyone know if they take late applications?

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

No late applicants sorry. Common question though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Surely if you want to start in August 2010 you can apply this year? Or do you want to start it in 2009? Or am I missing something completely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

janeybabe wrote: »
    Surely if you want to start in August 2010 you can apply this year? Or do you want to start it in 2009? Or am I missing something completely.

Yeah, if you want to start in Aug 2010, then the closing date would be Decemeber 09, which is still many months away.

Advertisement