Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sustainable energy and careers

Options
  • 18-05-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

hi
    not sure if this is he right place to be asking this but here goes.
    would anyone know of any centre in ireland that does courses in any type of sustainable energy e.g wind/wave/solar power.
    like engineering courses or a more general sustainable energy course that would lead on to a career?

thanks for any feedback you can give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

GMIT are offering a 4 year degree in Energy Engineering! They are also offering a Masters in renewable environmental systems...

I am studying there, doing mechanical engineering, going into the energy stream next year!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Check www.qualifax.ie for a very good course search engine. There are tons of energy courses at the momenet CIT, DKIT, DIT, IT Sligo, UCC, UL .etc.

Do a bit of googling - doing my Msc in Energy Management in IT Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

jut decide an hour ago that i want to do energy engineering in gmit next year. any1 now what the points will be around?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Moved from Green Issues. Mods feel free to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

Nukem wrote: »
    Check www.qualifax.ie for a very good course search engine. There are tons of energy courses at the momenet CIT, DKIT, DIT, IT Sligo, UCC, UL .etc.

Do a bit of googling - doing my Msc in Energy Management in IT Sligo.

What do you think of that course in Sligo? I thought it wasn't as comprehensive as some of the others?

• Advertisement
Advertisement