Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a LG K360

• 18-05-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

was looking at getting this phone and was wondering if anyone had it and was it any good??

I am on meteor prepay but would have to buy this on 02 and get it unlocked. There isnt really any phones on meteor that i want as i dont think i could handle having a touchphone (i love texting too much!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭dub0605

nobody????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

hi there

i recently got one, i find it great, having had alot of phones, but if you havent used a qwerty keyboard before it might take a bit of getting used to!! my last few phones (blackberrys) have been qwerty and now find it very hard to get used to the normal keypads on phones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭dub0605

Nixer95 wrote: »
    hi there

i recently got one, i find it great, having had alot of phones, but if you havent used a qwerty keyboard before it might take a bit of getting used to!! my last few phones (blackberrys) have been qwerty and now find it very hard to get used to the normal keypads on phones!!

I am used to using a keyboard.....but at a computer!!!! There isnt much information on this phone but I did read that it doesnt have MMS, dont know if I want it now!!!!

Advertisement