Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW 18th May **Spoilers**

• 19-05-2009 12:07am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭

RAW is at 2am tonight.

The Nature Boy live on RAW

MVP will take on Matt Hardy for the US title

No 1 contender for womens title Diva battle Royal (Go Santina)

We should find out who TBK has selected as a partner (Unless the idea was dropped!)

Will RAW feature the odd pairing of Goldust and Hornswoggle?

I'm sky + ing it, sending email off to thank the sky plus guy now.........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

could actually be the first decent raw in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Legacy to fall victim to Flair this week. Such weaklings.

Hope Santina is gone now that Santino has actual male feuds possible for him.

I'd say the whole TBK thing might be dragged out a bit.

Maybe HHH to return so to have Batista, HHH and Flair together again. Not that Flair needs them because as recent weeks have shown one man is all that's needed to sort out Legacy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yup Sky + for me as usual , i wouldnt be suprised if Kelly Kelly wins the Diva battle royal or santina (if she is in it) even though it should be Mickie James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Cena and Show in a submission match

That's right, you did read that correctly

John Cena and the Big Show

In a submission match

I don't know if I am amused, disappointed, angry, morbidly fascinated, curious, astonished, incredulous, bumused, hallucinating, or some kind of bizarre combination of all of the above. All I do know is Angle/Benoit it ain't gonna be, and someone somewhere is clearly on crack.

Heel turn for Flair down the line to manage Legacy, I'm calling it now (although my judgement might be coloured be me just not wanting to see him try and make a comeback as a wrestler)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Flair again :mad:

No HBK :mad:

No Cena and Miz match :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

orestes wrote: »
    Cena and Show in a submission match

That's right, you did read that correctly

John Cena and the Big Show

In a submission match

I don't know if I am amused, disappointed, angry, morbidly fascinated, curious, astonished, incredulous, bumused, hallucinating, or some kind of bizarre combination of all of the above. All I do know is Angle/Benoit it ain't gonna be, and someone somewhere is clearly on crack.

Want to give me a lend of the pipe you were smoking last night?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thanks Mr Sky Plus

Enjoyed parts of the show. Overall it was a bit weird.

In no particular order. The Poor.
    Where was Kofi this week? We had two santino appearences but no room for kofi?
    Was regal not meant to be involved in the US title with MVP, MVP beats Matt the night after Matt costs Jeff,
    The miz insults cena, jerry gets involved before the big show comes out, announces a submission match, miz says cena will beat big show, show attacks lawler
    TBK picks goldust to tag with him and end up getting beat up by hornswoggle!
    Cena has totally recovered, Cena saves batista and flair,Flair is angry with batitsa but end up saving cena and batista at the end

Good
    We may have seen the end of santina as santino's match with chavo showed they are considering him learning to fight.

Cena announced intentions to go after the title, cena v orton sounds alot better than batita v orton.

Primo and Carlito looked good in their match
    We might get to see TBK trialling out possible partners which should be interesting.
    MVP was made look good in his match
    We got to hear JR on raw
    Steel cage match with orton and batista announced which should be good

WEIRD show.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Saw it last night a lá NTL+!

Ok show but again the miz wasted about 20 minutes of my life. Yet again he messed up his promo (at the start of the rap thingy which made me cringe to watch).

Santinos promos and matches are gettin old and soooo unfunny.

enjoyed carltio + primo and mvp/matt.

Main event same old shlt different week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Why didnt Cena come out when Miz challenged him? :confused: He was there and he says himself he dont back down from anyone

I think Orton might be using Flair Tango Spray too much :D

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    Want to give me a lend of the pipe you were smoking last night?

What are you talking about? Big Show announced it as a match for the Extreme Rules ppv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

orestes wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Big Show announced it as a match for the Extreme Rules ppv

I was being ironic. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

JP Liz wrote: »
    Why didnt Cena come out when Miz challenged him? :confused: He was there and he says himself he dont back down from anyone

Good question. Is this not Jericho Goldberg all over again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

JP Liz wrote: »

I believe it is clear to all that Cena is vastly inferior to The Miz and that he fears The Miz.

Advertisement