Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options
  • 19-05-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey, i really really need to geta guitar signed by bruce springsteen..crazy i know but anyway i was wondering if anybody either worked in the morrion or had any access to rds backstage. Im willing to pay someone who si going backstage to maybe do this for me..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Guitar?

Why would the guy from Die Hard sign a guitar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Have to be honest, the chances of you getting hotel staff to get the guitar signed are very very slim. It's really a big no-no in hotels. He stays there every time he's here and you can be guaranteed part of the reason is that he's left alone by staff.

It's not like you're asking for a piece of paper to be autographed...a guitar is a much bigger deal. Not trying to be a downer here but you have to be realistic.

I'd be curious as to why you'd "really really" need something that would obviously be very hard to get.

Have you tried contacting the man or his management and explained why you need it (I'm assuming it's not so you can sell it) and begged for it to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

He always stays in the Merrion Hotel on Upper merrion street, stand outside it with a guitar, its the only cance i reckon you would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

leave the man alone tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Stalker tendencies ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

ridic drunken prop bet gone wrong imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Not a hope. Why don't you aim for something more achievable, like a cure for cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 liptinui75

Hey new to this just wondering if anyone would know how to get my son up at the front of the stage to see bruce,he s only 4 but mad into him,would love to see his face when he sees him,i know u can get bands to get u up the front,what time should we get there if its opening at 5 does anyone know?tks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

liptinui75 wrote: »
    Hey new to this just wondering if anyone would know how to get my son up at the front of the stage to see bruce,he s only 4 but mad into him,would love to see his face when he sees him,i know u can get bands to get u up the front,what time should we get there if its opening at 5 does anyone know?tks.:)

Thats awful young to be going to a concert. Bruce will be around for a few more years, id wait untill he is a bit older.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭michaelduignan

I thought he stays in the Four Seasons in Ballsbridge..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

OP, best chance is on night of 16th. Go to Toners and/or O'Donoghues pub. He almost always gets to one of them for a pint and local atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 liptinui75

Bruce does nt sign guitars as far as i know,your never too young to go to his concert dont think he will b tourin for much longer,i was pregnant with my son when he was last here so i think that s why he like s him so much,i dont think he s too young he know s all his moves and songs already.he think s its any day now should nt have told him we got tickets.he s on youtube copyin him so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

liptinui75 wrote: »
    your never too young to go to his concert

Deffo, he's four years of age, not months! I'd say Mr. Presentable is bang on about Toners or OD's on the night in question.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

There s no way security will let you take a 4 year old in the mosh pit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement