Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 new slrs and a fifty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

landyman wrote: »
    At last sony has listened to me, and pretty much the whole sony community and launched a cheap fifty.

50mm f1.8 rrp. 100 euro

Plus a new cheap flash. A new 30 macro and not to mention 3 new cameras. Enjoy

http://www.alphamountworld.com/photography-news/sony-announces-new-alphas-a230-a330-a380

Marvelous! Me likes! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

:)

Lovely, I shall be looking at these

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Oh i forgot to say that the fifty has a usm motor.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

I wish I'd known about this before I bought the Minolta 50mm f1.7 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

jaqian wrote: »
    I wish I'd known about this before I bought the Minolta 50mm f1.7 :eek:
    Yeh me too. Wonder how much will the sony version cost really. My 50 1.7 was 100 euro ish! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement