Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tournament Player Stats on PPP

• 19-05-2009 5:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Came across a facility on Paddy which automatically generates stats
    on players on your table during MTT's/STT's & presumably cash.
    It gives you their VP$iP, PFR, WSD & WSDW percentages during the session.
    Pretty useful stuff for those who don't have Poker Manager software.

Apologies if it's old hat to folks here but I only just found it & assume it's new.
    Something from Paddy that other sites don't offer ..... bravo!

MODS: Apologies for accidently posting in "Real World Tournaments & Events".
    Don't know how to move it to "Poker" section so if you can please do the necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

How do you access it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

The odds calcualtor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

I am guessing that you are talking about the odds calculator

If anybody wants to download it and use it then you can use the code pppboardscalc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

Used to use that and its reasonably helpful for odds etc. not so much for the stats on other players in tournies because the tables change so often and the amount of players vary so the stats aren't too relevant. Also and most importantly it seems very very buggy. It used to crash causing the whole poker software to crash meaning a shut down of the software and a restart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

jack90210 wrote: »
    Also and most importantly it seems very very buggy. It used to crash causing the whole poker software to crash meaning a shut down of the software and a restart.

in my time in PPP I have never actually had this complaint once, if anybody happens to recreate it then let me know. the only time I see bugs are immediately after an ipoker release in which case it generally takes the guys 24 hours to release a patch.

The experience we seem to have reported is that it runs very smoothly, basically doing what it says on the tin, so I am quite surprised that it is causing peoples software to crash. Albeit on a smaller scale it is akin to HEM or PT causing your poker clients to crash - pretty serious complaint as you can see hence why the stability of the product is always reported as being exceptional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

I downloaded this yonks ago and forgot about it because it was awkward to use while multitabling. Maybe I should give it another go and play less tables.

Does it save the stats on players if you play with them again or is it just for the session/Tourney?

Advertisement