Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RIP Mark Young

• 19-05-2009 9:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Died during the 250 race at the NW200 on Saturday. Sympathies to his family.

Also, there were a couple of bad crashes and John Anderton remains critical in hospital according to the most recent news report. A spectator from Wales died on the roads as well.

RIP guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mr chips

RIP Mark. Didn't make it up there this year, but seeing the reports brought back sad memories of Robert Dunlop last year as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

was reading bout it alright. Awfully sad to hear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Terrible thing to happen. My thoughts go out to their families.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

RIP Sparky

Mark was really getting noticed and scoring excellent results. You couldn't meet a friendlier fella who along with his ever loyal supporting family and girlfriend Tara. His huge smile will be missed around the paddocks. I was only joking with him at the Cookstown races a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Every time I hear of a racers death it reminds me of a line from a tribute article to Martin Finnegan , while talking about the sport of road racing the author said “in no other sport are your mistakes punished so severely”

R.I.P to every rider that's gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

RIP

Advertisement