Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enlightenment

Options
  • 19-05-2009 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Are you enlightened and if so what does that mean for you?

I am just curious to see how people would describe enlightenment, as i find it very difficult to describe it.

I have experienced moments of enlightenment/satori (sp?) recently. For me it is a deep understanding of everything and the connection we have with everything around us. Again i fail to explain it adequately because in a way it is indescribable.

So, for you, what is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Adaptability.

Best.
    AD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭winking weber

For me its almost like an energy rush through the body where you and the world are one. There is connection and a feeling of ecstasy (if that makes sense). I often get it when outside in nature. Does that sound like what you are trying to describe?

I dont know if I could say I'm enlightened really.

Advertisement