Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Wii & Wii Fit

• 19-05-2009 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I would like to buy these, I know Harvey Normans have the Wii for €169, was in Tralee last week and they were sold out, maybe getting more, Cork sold out too and I am at least an hour and half from either store so think I will be missing out on that deal.

Anyone know where to buy at a good price online, I thought I had hit gold on Game.co.uk but they won't ship hardware items outside the UK.

As you can gather I am in the sticks, at least 1.5hrs drive from the city. So a good price online is preferable.

Loopy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Game in Cork have an offer for the two for about €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thanks Aidan, are they next to Smyths in the city centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

What about Amazon - They will deliver here Wii Console Wii Fit a bit dearer than Game - but not much.

Advertisement