Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun Certification Retake Promotion

Options
  • 19-05-2009 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on taking the SCJP exam at some stage this year, I just got the book so it'l be a while before I'm ready to take the exam.

I've been looking at this promotion and I think I should purchase my exam voucher now even though I'm not ready to take the exam yet.

From what I can understand from the site, an exam voucher is good for 12 months, and if I purchase my exam voucher before June 19th I will get a free retake, neither of which have to be sat before june 19th.

It looks like I only need to purchase it now, not schedule it?
    Has anyone used this promotion before?

Also, when I go to buy it on the site I can only buy a voucher in sterling and 15% vat, the only way I can get the euro price to come up is if I go in to schedule an exam (which I don't want to do).
    I'm worried that if I buy the voucher on uk.sun.com ill end up having to go to the uk to sit the exam?

Anyone have any experience of this?

I've searched the forum and can only find threads on the MS second shot offer.

Advertisement