Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specsavers

Options
  • 19-05-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Specsavers in Dundalk, is it a good place to get glasses or bad? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I have found them to be fine, gone there last 2 times for new sets and am happy to go again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think they're really good, great customer service. The opticians are really nice and explain things really well..Martina in particular. There's a hearing test in the waiting area you can do yourself. It's cool:).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I got my last two pairs a couple of weeks ago. Very good service, nice glases and friendly. Got my previous glasses there also. Will be going there the next time aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

where is specsavers in dundalk ???

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭silverwater

At the fountain at the town square.
    By the Arts Council/ Bus Station/ Xtra-vision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

I go to Specsavers in Drogheda, but I've found you can't go wrong as they are a large chain around UK and Ireland, and when I moved to England it was quite easy for them to transfer my prescription details etc to a branch in the UK

Advertisement