Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the magpies, again

• 19-05-2009 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

the little black and white bollox's are back again ruining my luck. is it coincidence or what that they start ganging up on me about this time every year. i cant move without bumping into the angry little demons, giving me the evil beady little eye. tis nae good for the soul i tell thee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

longshanks wrote: »
    the little black and white bollox's are back again ruining my luck. is it coincidence or what that they start ganging up on me about this time every year. i cant move without bumping into the angry little demons, giving me the evil beady little eye. tis nae good for the soul i tell thee

Cheer up...they'll be relegated come Sunday evening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

gscully wrote: »

classic:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

gscully wrote: »

I tip my hat to you sir, i needed to lol today. Epic!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

personally i like them, good for keeping rats/mice away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭showry

that's given me the biggest laugh I've had in yonks, cheers longshanks, pure Myles na Gcopaleen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

Are they the ones that sneak into houses and steal shiny objects??
    There seems to be lots of them around recently!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

well butty wrote: »
    Are they the ones that sneak into houses and steal shiny objects??
    There seems to be lots of them around recently!!

i think they are called "scumbags"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

SUNGOD wrote: »
    i think they are called "scumbags"

airgun imo :pac:

Advertisement