Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Egypt Flights

• 19-05-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good deals on flights to egypt in August either online or from any travel agents in dublin? My dads 50th in august and booking him a surprise scuba dive trip for the two of us in the red sea so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

I usually type the destination airport into Wikipedia for an unbiased view of who flys there. I also type in Dublin Airport and then find the various combinations of ways to get there in one transfer (no direct flights as far as I can tell).

A possible budget airline route might be Aer Lingus Dublin to Athens and then Aegean Airlines Athens to Cairo.

Happy price hunting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

have a look at easyjet website - sharm el sheik or hurgada going from london gatwick

Advertisement