Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountant in Tramore Area

Options
  • 19-05-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Can anyone recommend an accountant in the Tramore area? Could go to Waterford but would like to keep business local.

Primarily need advice on setting up a limited company, tax implications and CRO compliance.

I know there are a couple listed in the golden pages. Does anyone use any of these?

(PS I think I saw a similar thread to this a while ago, but cannot find it anymore..)

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I have used Ward Walsh in Roselawn as have others who also highly recommend him. If you need his contact details, get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 garrser

Cheers Sully. I have his number.

Advertisement