Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kleptocracy or Idiocracy ?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Are we ruled by thieves or fools or some monstrous combination of both?
    The levels of incompetence being shown by the current "government" are so severe that it would lead you to believe that it is intentional!
    I think that it is not stretching things to say that the current cabal of Fianna Failure and the Greena Fail are TRAITORS to the Irish People.
    On Election Day, people would do well to remember that any vote for ff is a vote for the shameful, sickening disgrace that is our "government". No matter how pleasant or otherwise decent a ff candidate appears, they are the local face of an 'axis of evil' that is leading this state straight down the toilet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

What a profound analysis.

I think it's become painfully obvious that FFers serve the party and themselves as opposed to the country. They always have and always will. Say what you want about the opposition, but as far as I can see you only join FF because you want to enrich yourself at the detriment of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

or a greedocacy, daddyocracy, incompetantocracy

Advertisement