Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indesign margins

Options
  • 19-05-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I'm setting up a long document (150 pages) in InDesign. I need to have facing pages but different values on the left/right page margins (see pic). I need something like;
    right page: Inside 30mm Outside 10mm
    left page: Inside 10mm Outside 30mm

Is this possible, would this be something I'd need to set in two master pages?

Thanks,

Picture_9.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

Set up two master pages, A and B, and set them up alongside each other in spreads, that'll do the job hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

You don't need to do that.

Select the left page in the master document and then go to Layout Margins and Columns, set the margins

On the right master set the margins to the opposite values for inside and outside.

You can have 1 master with 2 different values for margins on the left facing page and the right facing page.

Advertisement