Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric shower Triton T80XR not working (low pressure on)

Options
  • 19-05-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I just come in forum; I have Triton elect.shower T80 XR installed in bathroom yesterday and it's not working,lower pressure light on all time, water flowing like drops only (Bought it on ebay,came in sealed box). Need help as I lost docket(receipts) to lodge claim to seller.

Thanks.

Brico

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Is the water being fed from the cold water tank in the attic or is it directly from the mains water? If the water supply is coming from cold water tank it may not have enough pressure for the shower to operate. I had same prob with mira electrical shower. I changed the supply to the mains and it sorted it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Its a mains fed shower and its a common problem in ireland. You may need to get a triton T450I Pump fitted to the system( I am 99% sure but dont want to sound cocky) Just get a plumbers advice.

PS: I am sure you have the T80 connected to the mains. in which case you have low mains pressure thats not the fault of the shower! I posted a thread on frequetly asked questions on electric showers in the electric section this should help a bit!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 brico

Thanks Blueyedson, it's fed to main water supply; yesterday evening we've checked the unit again we found a lot of dirt like residus stuck just before the filter; we r cleaning it now and we 'll test it again.hope it's going to work.(probably dirt from the pipe used to connect to main, obstructing the feed...)

Advertisement