Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I link to the last post in a thread?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 2:34pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

In the fitness logs forum we are creating a boards.ie fitness records sticky which will contain all sorts of fitness records submitted by posters with supporting video evidence where possible. e.g. press ups, pull ups, etc...

For the running (5km, 10km, half marathon, marathon, etc) and triathlon entries I want to link to this thread in the Athletics / Running / Triathlon forum as they already have a records set going there.

My question: How do I link to the last page in that thread? If I keep the link I have above it just links to page 10. I want it to always point to the very last post.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

BossArky wrote: »
    I want it to always point to the very last post
    At the end of the thread's URL, just add &goto=newpost

That'll always link to the last post of the thread.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Thanks sceptre.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks for asking, BossArky.

Advertisement