Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 5 European Premier

• 19-05-2009 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

They must have ripped through 1-4 pretty quickly, then?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think they're actually skipping all of season 3 and 4, they're only showing the 2 parter season 4 finale on Thursday night, but on Sunday last, they were only actually up to Season 2 Episode 19 House Vs God.
    So I have no clue what they're trying to do.
    I bought the 1-4 box set after Tv3 messed house around and we're only up to midway season 3, tbh I'm waiting on Sky I don't trust Tv3/3E to keep House on at a decent hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

better get watching then, you don't have long left before it starts. I wouldn't trust TV3/3e to keep it up. They'll move it around as it pleases them I'd say.

They really got in on the act too late, I'd say that's why they ended up moving it and having the lower viewer figures. For those who know of the show, it's been on Five Uk and Hallmark for ages now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

better get watching then, you don't have long left before it starts. I wouldn't trust TV3/3e to keep it up. They'll move it around as it pleases them I'd say.

They really got in on the act too late, I'd say that's why they ended up moving it and having the lower viewer figures. For those who know of the show, it's been on Five Uk and Hallmark for ages now.
    Yup gonna be a House Household trying to cram them in for the 31st, should be ok though, season 4 is a good bit shorter then the rest, only 24 episodes to go :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

ah shoot! now what am I to do with it skipping to S05? It's going to be hard not to watch the 5th with or without seeing all in between, or will I backlog on the DVR and get hold of S03 & 4 to watch. Ah... all these questions in my head!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you have Sky+ Anytime (Red Button on EPG), then they have a 10 minute catchup program for those who haven't seen it before. Its pretty well done actually....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I'm tempted to get Sky HD to see House in HD. That catch up programme on Anytime was actually pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I just signed up for Sky HD, should receive it in 6 to 8 months. I think I'll go with 3e, usually nothing to watch on a Thursday night and other stuff to do on a Sunday so 3e works better for me than Sky(though I will watch it in HD when it arrives).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

GDM wrote: »
    I just signed up for Sky HD, should receive it in 6 to 8 months. I think I'll go with 3e, usually nothing to watch on a Thursday night and other stuff to do on a Sunday so 3e works better for me than Sky(though I will watch it in HD when it arrives).

:eek:Are you for real. Why the long delay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Dman001 wrote: »
    :eek:Are you for real. Why the long delay.

Sarcasm really doesn't go well in a thread post, na it's not that long but it is supposed to be between 7 and 12 weeks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well done 3e, having the continuity announcer interrupt a good bit before the episode ended. Eejits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Ian C

Well done 3e, having the continuity announcer interrupt a good bit before the episode ended. Eejits.

Incredibly annoying alright... I half expected them to cut the show early when that started!

careful lads, this isn't the thread to discuss the actual episode. Some folks may not have seen it yet

If you'd like to do that then start a new thread with the appropriate title etc

Are they running with 2 episodes a week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Going slightly off topic again, I've just been away and had set my DVR to record eps 22 & 23 from series 2 that 3e were showing on 31st May (it had them billed on the UPC guide) but it was 15 & 16 for series 4 shown - doh!... why cant they get it right?!
    And now, will we ever see these two and the season 2 finale?! .... grrrr!

my NTL box only recorded one of Sky1 there lat week? Are you sure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

OMG...and i hardly ever say that. House and Cuddy!!!!
    Always thought it maybe was on the cards but what is goin on??
    Im watchin the 3e episodes. She doesnt have the complexity of
    Stacey but ....awwww how sweet was that kiss??

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Only getting into House this series and loving it already.

Looking for Series 1-4 in shops and online, preferably in one neat little package. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

:oSorry CM didnt think...lips buttoned from now on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Thanks for the tip, Im recently home from holiday so i had the sky plus set for sky1 before i left, now i have 3 episodes to look forward to this week. cheers!

I think it's level pegging now. Sky seemed to show episodes 13 and 14 on Sunday. Not sure if showing 2 episodes will be a regular feature on Sky, but if it is they'll push ahead of 3e.

Advertisement