Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a normal phone number too much to ask?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Still surprises me (actually no it doesn't) that every time you go onto a site like AIB, etc, looking for a number for a department you want (AIB car insurance in my case) the only contact details to be found are an 1850 or 1890. If not trying to catch people out why not just put the normal number beside it.

I'm currently working overseas and need the normal number for 1850 242 227 to call them internationally and give out about my car insurance quote. And now I'm in a whingey mood they'd be better off if I don't find a number today. Ha.

Anyway, seriously, anyone have an international number, or know where I could find it?

Comments

Advertisement