Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I havent had a ciggarette since Saturday 16/05/09

Options
  • 19-05-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

I havent had a ciggarette since Saturday 16/05/09. Was smoking 20 a day, thas round 60 euro a week. Sometimes I would go out drinking and smoke 40 in a night. Didnt give up to save money, gave up so I can look and feel healthy.

I had 2 dinners followed by a brunch, packet of pistachios and packet of milky way stars yesterday but went to the gm before work today. I figure if I am eating more which I naturally will, I can exercise more becuase I should be able to do so more.

I really really dont want to smoke anymore, I am sick of it. This is the first time ever that I am determined to stop. Not taking any patches, do you think I should? Feeling very bored sometimes. When Im busy in work or eating its fine. Seriously dont want to gain weight either, thinking of exercising alot to help me get through this.

It cant be that f*ckin hard! Surely?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

Well done m8 on taking the first step.

I gave up a good few years ago and havn't looked back - i put on 2 stone at the time (not going to the gym then)
    But since then i've lost it again.

Keep it up and don't let it beat you :)

I didn't go near the patches just stopped. I found the thought of needing something to help give up annoyed me so i didn't use any patches, but that's just me.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barkingmadlolly

Hi OP, congrats on stopping smoking, i will bet you feel amazing. I gave up on 9th May and feel amazing, have not felt the urge to smoke as stopped using Allen Carr.

Keep it up!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 blacksmokebilly

Hi, Im in the same boat as you. Had my last coffin stick on Sunday the 17th May. It's not as bad as you think, I am feeling better already. Treat yourself every month. Keep it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

well done i cant i have tried but i just cant well done again

Advertisement