Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock 23F Problem + AEG Upgrades

Options
  • 19-05-2009 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Have problems adjusting the hop up on my KWA Glock 23F. Have used the tool to turn the wheel both ways and still nothing, it just won't turn.

I also want to upgrade my G&G M16 Carbine Plastica. I have a problem with it so I thought while it is in bits on the table in front of me, I might as well upgrade it. Any suggestions as to what parts would be welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

on the 23, strip it and giveit a good lash of Silicone, not WD40 but Silicone. Try it then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the G&G, you could stick a set of ball bearing bushing in, and a mosfet or something. its pretty well made as it is though.
    the glock might need a take down and reassemble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

As regards the Glock, totally disassembled it, sprayed the lot with silicone, still no joy. For the M4, as I was planning accuracy upgrades, would a Guarder clear silicone bucking and getting a silencer and extending a tightbore into it be a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Tell you what, strip the G19 again, whip out the inner barrel, then try it a gain. Bit extreme but it'll prove if it moves at all. My son has the same GBB, we just tryed it and it works. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I stripped the Glock and twisted the thing without the pistol being put together and it worked.:)Thanks Iceage for all your help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement