Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new suit

• 19-05-2009 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

hiya. i'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and need to get me a new suit. does anyone know where i can get one of good quality but at a good price.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I'm in a similar position as you, and I've decided to get a custom suit on ebay takes about 4-6 weeks

CUSTOM MADE to MEASURE Men's BESPOKE BUSINESS SUIT

I've never tried these guys before but their feedback is pretty good. I once before got a suit custom made and it was the best suit I ever had so I'm hoping this will be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    I'm in a similar position as you, and I've decided to get a custom suit on ebay takes about 4-6 weeks

CUSTOM MADE to MEASURE Men's BESPOKE BUSINESS SUIT

I've never tried these guys before but their feedback is pretty good. I once before got a suit custom made and it was the best suit I ever had so I'm hoping this will be the same.
    will look into that at another time, looks quite handy though. said wedding is in 2 weeks so will have to be fresh outta shop for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

ah bump

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Not sure where you are living but there is a suit shop in Georges Court in Waterford that has a pretty good sale on at the moment. Bro got a new suit for under €150. The staff there were also quite helpful.
    TK Maxx is often quite good if you are willing to rummage. Have often seen really nice suits at very reasonable prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

If you are in Dublin, make your way to Burtons Liffey Valley

I recently got a Classic Black Single breasted suit at Burtons, the day before my mates wedding.

Cost just over €100

If nothing there tickles your fancy, there isi also an M&S with a huge range a little bit more expensive though

Also you can try Suits 4 U

Good Luck, hope you get sorted

Advertisement