Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harbour Royale

• 19-05-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

<snip> use the sticky please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BIGBLIND

Here we go again:mad:, WTF is it with people who wont use the sticky, it is there for a reason FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

OP - please read the rules of the forum before promoting your event here.

BIGBLIND - Use the report post button in the future

KevIRL wrote: »
    OP - please read the rules of the forum before promoting your event here.

BIGBLIND - Use the report post button in the future

Sorry, can you tell me were this is :o:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

BIGBLIND wrote: »
    Sorry, can you tell me were this is :o:o:o

No problem

Its the small red triangle in to the left of the post you want to report.

(despite your join date you seem to have been around here a bit so I assumed you knew it, apologies)

KevIRL wrote: »
    No problem

Its the small red triangle in to the left of the post you want to report.

(despite your join date you seem to have been around here a bit so I assumed you knew it, apologies)
    Yea i know, and since im in the embarrassment mood, can you tell me whats imo :o:o:o:o:o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement