Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Appreciation

Options
  • 19-05-2009 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

:eek:<--me! could someone please possibly post an art appreciation answer on the gallery/museum. I never learn off essays etc partly coz its HARD :)and it never works! but in this case i will make an exception. We have never even covered this section so im pretty fecked! have gone through markin schemes and i could proobably wing most apart from ACTUALLY naming/descriding pieces i have ''seen''. any help really appreciated pardon the pun. have a possible A hopefully apart fom this:(
    thanks.
    oh if you guys got other app essays apart from gallery visit dont be afraid:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

anybody.....??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

go to an exhibition! there's loads of options in that section anyway, you don't have to do that one

:) obvious answer but prob is i wont get to one!!! know there is huge variety all possibly bulls**table was just hopin someone could help with this bein an almost sure thing which i think 'most' classes prepare.thats all.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I honestly think that you'd be better off with one of the other questions. Even if you had a sample essay, it would be very difficult to get the finer points of the exhibition across. And like my Art teacher said yesterday, there's a chance that the person correcting it may have been at the exhibition too. So it would be very hard to bluff through.

IMO, practice on the design questions. You'd be much better off doing well in a question you don't want to do than poorly in a question you do want to do. Especiall.y if you're aiming for an A.

hey thanks for the advice. makes sense i guess just seems a straight forward question if you knew what you were at.:) will try. any more advice is welcome.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement