Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Art of the Computer Game Tipperary Institute

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

its in thurles...

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    its in thurles...

Ahaha - Pale-tit-sucking-Queen-lovers don't know nothing but Dublin.

Looks good. I may pay a visit - cheers for the info.

Munster man born and raised my friend.

Thurles is a dump.

I should know I lived there for eighteen years.

Munster man born and raised my friend.

Thurles is a dump.

I should know I lived there for eighteen years.

heh - that's the problem with throwing mud, sometimes it doesn't stick.

And Thurles is a dump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

NeoKubrick wrote: »

When you're living in Heaven, why would you move elsewhere? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Well not been to Thurles myself, tho may have driven through there. The building looks great tho. And its the first time that I know of that game art has been shown in a gallery in Ireland, so its a step in the right direction, hopefully twill take off, would be great to see more of this stuff going on. Only way of making sure it does is supporting it, id say.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    When you're living in Heaven, why would you move elsewhere? :)

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven" ;)

True, but would you consider thurles better or worse than hell?

The building looks great tho.

The building does look nice and opinions of it have been quite positive. Though personnally I think it and the new swimming pool really stick out in the town, they are right beside an old castle tower, across the road from the cathedral and surronded by buildings built sometime at the beginning of this century, with everything else in town being stone and traditionally shaped, the futurestic all grey with pointy edges look juist stick out visually and it irks me everytime I walk by.

But thats personal taste.

The proof that thurles is a dump is a night in Hayes Hotel nightclub.

The building does look nice and opinions of it have been quite positive. Though personnally I think it and the new swimming pool really stick out in the town, they are right beside an old castle tower, across the road from the cathedral and surronded by buildings built sometime at the beginning of this century, with everything else in town being stone and traditionally shaped, the futurestic all grey with pointy edges look juist stick out visually and it irks me everytime I walk by.

But thats personal taste.

The proof that thurles is a dump is a night in Hayes Hotel nightclub.

Sounds like a nice town tho, besides the crap night life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Never understood this. So what is it, you have it have to be in a field standing in cow poo miles from anywhere to be considered Irish? Or... if you live some where with buildings and roads with cars that has a large population internet access and a million other things that make up a city, your some how not Irish/love or envy the English?

Dublins the capital, and the biggest city in this country, get over it:rolleyes:

lol a bit off topic lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Never understood this. So what is it, you have it have to be in a field standing in cow poo miles from anywhere to be considered Irish? Or... if you live some where with buildings and roads with cars that has a large population internet access and a million other things that make up a city, your some how not Irish/love or envy the English?

Dublins the capital, and the biggest city in this country, get over it:rolleyes:

Oh dear ...

I might go to this, Thurles is a beautiful town this time of year.

Advertisement