Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music video wanted

Options
  • 19-05-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey there, I'm re-recording my song "Allison"
    It's on http://www.myspace.com/andrewbrady2009

I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me make a video for it?
    I have an idea of how I want it..
    Basically me playing the song in a room with some sort of slowish moving stills of me and stuff.

How would I go about this?
    Thanks,
    Andrew.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ciencin

Set up a room with some background props that you would like, if its indoors try to use lots of lights.

If you're planning on filming it yourself then set the camera on a tripod and shoot the whole song, then change the angle of the tripod (or zoom in for some close up shots) and shoot the song again on different angle. This way you can combine different angles then edit them in post.

As for slide shows, I wouldn't be too fond of them but even the basic NLE programs allow you to import photos/images, then just add some fading effects between the images.

Hope that helps a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

I urge you to try something different. use your imagination. or if you dont have an imagination, borrow one.
    Start with what the song is about, lyrics.
    If its about a guy singing sad songs in a bedroom, then you may be on the right track, otherwise......... I would rather pull my eyeballs out than look at what you proposed. I hope this helps.

Brian.

Advertisement