Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to book flights to OZ and pay them off every week?

Options
  • 19-05-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I want to go and spend Xmas with my brother in Oz. However I have just brought a house and am smashed, Can I book flights to OZ and pay 100 off every week as at Xmas they are like 2500 for two people?

Anywhere in Dublin that will do this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could try a travel agent? I'm not sure what they're up to these days but in the past I've booked a holiday, put down a deposit and paid off weekly / monthly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 michealsad

Any suggestions of travel agents that do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

michealsad wrote: »
    Www.goldenpages.ie

I can't imagine any bricks and mortar travel agency turning down business, however you opt to pay, in the current climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

That's pretty much what a credit card will allow you to do. For a fee, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭lynchie

michealsad wrote: »

Any travel agent will allow you to book a holiday, pay a deposit and not look for the remainder until 8 weeks prior to departure. Stick ur 100 into a savings account then pay the balance when the 8 weeks approaches.

• Advertisement
Advertisement