Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for a hen party this weekend in Kilkenny.

Options
  • 19-05-2009 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

other half has a hen coming up this weekend, originally it was more outdoor orientated but with the irish weather been its' usual self she could do with a good B based in Kilkenny.
    everyone's in Kilkenny so no need for accommodation deals.

any gigs, dj sessions, concerts, events, restaurant deals.....etc.

all suggestions welcome please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭daithi666

If you're hitting Kilkenny, a pub crawl is the only way. Places I'd recommend are Amber Blacks(it's girly, perfect for a hen). Kitler's on Kieran St. is a nice spot. My personal fav. is Ryan's on Friary St. just off High St. which has live music all the time and a nice smoking area even though I don't smoke... The Bank is a new place, it's good too for a drink but wouldn't spend the night there. There's also Matt the Millers on the bridge, Biddy Early's for cocktails and Langtons for a nightclub.

Basically, start at the far end, Parliament St. and work your way towards the bridge. Do not stay the whole night in one bar. There's too many good places in Kilkenny...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 longmoll

hi. would not recommend amber blacks a bit rough. matt the millers, paris texas, biddys to name but a frw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 selena27

Give a special dance lesson a go!Sexy dance,latino or reggeaton for example.Room and dance teacher available this weekend.Sent me a message if interested.

Advertisement