Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor's new offer

• 19-05-2009 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

thanks cap'n i probably should have put this up during last week. . .been too busy with actually working.

guys, there's a new interesting bill pay lite offering kicking in on start of June too, i'm not sure i wanna release the details too early, it's a good 'un though;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

theteal wrote: »
    thanks cap'n i probably should have put this up during last week. . .been too busy with actually working.

guys, there's a new interesting bill pay lite offering kicking in on start of June too, i'm not sure i wanna release the details too early, it's a good 'un though;)

with data?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I assume existing BPL users can swap over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Jonathan wrote: »
    I assume existing BPL users can swap over?

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Please tell more! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

chrislad wrote: »
    Yup.

what you reckon, chris? should we let the cat out? :cool:

still a whole week until launch though, i still feel it may be a smidge early.

We've known about other offers alot more in advance than this!! G'wan ya now ya want to tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

squared wrote: »
    We've known about other offers alot more in advance than this!! G'wan ya now ya want to tell!

not long more to wait tho. and i dont think the details can be spread yet, wouldnt we get into a lot of trouble for that? lol

• Advertisement

dmn wrote: »
    not long more to wait tho. and i dont think the details can be spread yet, wouldnt we get into a lot of trouble for that? lol
    Well other offers have been talked about on here well before they were released but if you don't want to tell us thats up to you. As you said not long left!

what you reckon, chris? should we let the cat out? :cool:

still a whole week until launch though, i still feel it may be a smidge early.

Nah, leave it. You'll just get in trouble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

watch this space :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

dmn wrote: »
    watch this space :)

How's about

Tell us now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

I notice on the Meteor website it says meteor to meteor texts are free on BPL, is this something new or has it always been the case wih BPL?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Always been the case.

New offer will launch tomorrow so keep an eye on the site.

chrislad wrote: »
    New offer will launch tomorrow so keep an eye on the site.
    It isn't that great tbh.

I was expecting data.

Jonathan wrote: »
    I was expecting data.

Ah crap :(

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

so.... any update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

The new June offer is like like €10 lite offer.

Pay €25 a month,
    200 inclusive minutes,
    get free meteor to meteor calls & txts.

Was told this in meteor store yesterday

fuse wrote: »
    The new June offer is like like €10 lite offer.

Pay €25 a month for 30 day contract,
    200 inclusive minutes,
    get free meteor to meteor calls & txts.

That works out at 50 extra free minutes a month over what's there now.

BPL10 doesn't have free meteor to meteor calls..

Hardly offer of the century, but i guess its going in the right direction, was hoping for data too, or for us BPL users to get phones at Bill pay prices.

Why would BP Lite users get phones at Bill Pay prices? You get a phone for signed a 12 month contract. Why would they give you a free phone with no commitment?

The offer versue PayG, and I'm not a huge fan of comparisons like this, works out at a saving of 33e a month if you use 200 mins on PayG. As with all tariffs, it depends on the person. This is ideal for people on PayG who use Free Meteor Calls/Texts but also call other landline/mobiles. Sure, it's not for everyone, but very few things are (air, water and food are the only things that spring to mind). Data is on it's way, but for the moment, you can pay 35e a month for this offer and 250megs of data. For the basic user, 250megs is plenty. For those wanting to use Skype, Slingbox etc, be patient. These things aren't as easy as just clicking on a box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

have I got this right?

for €25pm you get 200 anytime any network minutes + Free unlimited meteor calls and texts....and it's sim only?

Is it capped like the 3's best of both, i.e you top up like a credit phone if you want to go over your allowance?

• Advertisement

Advertisement