Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freakin out!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

That's the beauty of physics alright :p Once it clicks, it seems really reasonable.

Aye,I'm the only one in my economics class who doesn't do business:rolleyes: My strengths are weird,though. Are you planning which economics questions you're going to answer? Sounds really good! Politics ftw. That would be awesome,do you want to be a solicitor or barrister or something else? Aye,the option should be an okay question. We did particle physics and half of the applied electricity,just for fun really. (we're kind of weird:p) Going to answer the particle physics one though. And I hope the electron/xrays etc comes up too!
    ya strangely i didn find the electron and particle physics the hardest!! ah i think i would like to be involved in the corporate side of law! so perhaps a solicitor in one of the big 5 in dublin, or something along those lines! i have family in the profession but its still going to be a hard few years trying to get into it!! or else become an investment banker or the likes!! i would love to go to trinity but i would not like moving there at all! the big city scares me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I like it as a topic because it has links to things I know from chemistry,so I find it pretty handy. I want to fight for human rights! ;) Mainly in the Middle East. I have quite the obsession. I'll be the first in my family to get a degree I think,no pressure or anything! Aye,they say having physics would make you a great investment banker :p I'm going to Trinity because I have to commute from Dundalk,so UCD isn't a realistic option. But I also really want to go. Are you moving up to Galway?

Ugh,at this stage I'm seriously freaking about Irish :(

I like it as a topic because it has links to things I know from chemistry,so I find it pretty handy. I want to fight for human rights! ;) Mainly in the Middle East. I have quite the obsession. I'll be the first in my family to get a degree I think,no pressure or anything! Aye,they say having physics would make you a great investment banker :p I'm going to Trinity because I have to commute from Dundalk,so UCD isn't a realistic option. But I also really want to go. Are you moving up to Galway?

Ugh,at this stage I'm seriously freaking about Irish :(
    oh yep i will be moving up! cant wait! i live about 40min from UL but my school is 20 min from there and about half the class will be going there, but id like to venture a bit further! fair play to you, at least you know what you want and are going strait for it!! irish scares me too, but its pass so i dont have to worry bout it!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

wow wen did this become a private convo???? haha ;) .... :cool:

Mallox wrote: »
    wow wen did this become a private convo???? haha ;) .... :cool:
    it didn! but speaking of private ive to talk to you mallox!, sorry moderator i promise no more off topicness!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement