Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

harbour royale €18,000 estimated freezeout

• 19-05-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

1. Who is running the event -HARBOUR ROYALE EDENDERRY POKER CLUB
    2. The purpose of the event commercial etc.)
    3. Date and Location of event 30th and 31st may two day event edenderry co offaly
    4. Registration and Start time of event.-reg 4.30 start 5
    5. Any prerequisites -ALL WELCOME sign in on night
    6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number 120 players limted PHONE 087 6890071
    7. Type of Tournament (Hold'em freeze out.)
    8. Cost of entry - €150
    9. Cost of registration €20
    10.100%
    10a. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, if so, how much - no
    11. Any guarenteed prize pool. no
    12. If applicable, Number of re-buys allowed and over what time frame/blind levels.
    13. Starting Chips =50k
    14. Rebuy and Top-up chip amounts.=freeze out
    15. Blind levels 100 - 200 and so on
    16. Blind timeframes =30 mins
    17. Places being paid and if any prizes are other than cash (free entry to other tournie, merchandice etc)
    18. Are there going to be dealers - and their level of skill fullydealered
    19. Will there be a documented list of rules
    20. Is there a tournament director= yes
    21. How are disputes handled - who has final say.= director
    22. Are there any cash games offered, if so, please outline the rake for each limit offered.
    yes and 5% rake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Sounds like a good tournament. Do you have many players confirmed or tickets sold? Can you put up the location/directions to the venue?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 a.i.b

if coming from dublin head for enfield and its about fifteen minutes from there edenderry before tullamore .
    twenty tickets paid for so far over five hundred texts going out this week so ring to book place wont last long good two day event with loads of chips and time to play tats wat we all like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

looks good, could you post the full blind level? Is there antes?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

a.i.b wrote: »
    if coming from dublin head for enfield and its about fifteen minutes from there edenderry before tullamore .
    twenty tickets paid for so far over five hundred texts going out this week so ring to book place wont last long good two day event with loads of chips and time to play tats wat we all like

I was looking for directions to the venue. I know how to get to Edenderry.
    Is it a card club, pub, hotel and where is the best place to park? I like the idea of a deepstack and I only live in Newbridge so if you feel you will get the numbers I will come.
    I have never heard of Harbour Royale Poker Club so you have to excuse my ignorance.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    I was looking for directions to the venue. I know how to get to Edenderry.
    Is it a card club, pub, hotel and where is the best place to park? I like the idea of a deepstack and I only live in Newbridge so if you feel you will get the numbers I will come.
    I have never heard of Harbour Royale Poker Club so you have to excuse my ignorance.
    Thanks again.

Head for the far end of town heading for Tullamore, as you go true the last round about (shopping center exit to right) 500 years down you will see the turn off for Rhode to the right, it is now directly on your left, It is a card club, well run, well laid out all new, and with a 50k s/s, this is what you calla deep,deep stack:eek: so you will have a good night, good luck

• Advertisement

the poker club is situated next to the lily garden chinese restaurant at the business center ur more than welcome

thats it just a week to go for the habour tourney in edenderry
    satelites on sunday night in the club :)

€15 satelites sunday night for ticket to big game all welcome

€15 satelites sunday night for ticket to big game all welcome

Hi Adrian, hows it going, is this a R/B - AO tourny
    Regards Paddy @ Winstons Poker

hi paddy give us aring will you wana chat to you 0876890071

• Advertisement

hi paddy give us aring will you wana chat to you 0876890071

Cant get tru to ya bud
    Regards Paddy @ Winstons Poker 087-6270165

hi lads four more tickets up for grabs tonight in game plus satilites as well all starts at 8.30 pm

hi lads eight more ticjets went last night more satilites this thursday and friday

looking good for the weekend lads looks like it will be a good game

hi lads

well lads one more day to go hope to see ye all there

Advertisement