Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair

• 19-05-2009 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi there

anyone know some places that repair phones at reasonable costs? there is a problem with the speaker on my lg ks360 so i think it might need a new speaker, i got a price already which was approx 45euros but the phone isnt even worth that now!!

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dont honestly think you will get it cheaper than that.

You could try Fonemenders, or MPRC which are big company's but they might look for as much as double that.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

i just emailed fonemenders with my enquiry so fingers crossed its a bit cheaper!! i wouldnt mind i bought the phone on ebay, it was advertised as like new 2 months old!!! and unlocked, it arrived locked to 02 and also with a weird noise on the earpiece when i am on a call, now he wont reply to any of my emails!!! nightmare..so i am thinking if i can get it repaired i will still use it as i got it unlocked on saturday its just the speaker problem.

Did you just get the phone? If so dont do anything apart from dispute a claim on paypal. Thats if you paid that way ofcourse.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

hi, yes only bought it last week, i was going to dispute it but i put in a dispute with paypal before and its a very long winded way of trying to get your money back.

Well if it was me, i would dispute a claim if its not as described. You would get better help from the Online Buying & Auctions Forum on how to take it further if you wish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement