Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just found out the sex of my unborn child!

Options
  • 19-05-2009 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. I've found out last week that I'm having a son. I don't know why but I had always planned for a girl. Anyway, my partner and I were thinking of names for our son and we couldn't agree on any that we liked.

Has anyone got any suggestions for good unusual names for a boy?

One of the names we did both like was "Doom Hammer" as that was the name of the character in World of Warcraft when I met my soul mate that one fateful day in trade chat in Stormwind city.

Another name I liked was "Tiberius Kirk" because my partner and I are avid fans of star trek. In fact the first time we met in real life was a star trek role playing convention. It was also the same weekend that our son was conceived.

What do you think? Also post your suggestions. :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

SonofanAss would be perfect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

come on dude, serious suggestions only

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭enry

ASSFACE THATS A GOOD NAME.
    SO PEOPLE HAVE SEX AT STAR WARS THINGS. STRANGE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

/Casts levl 71 troll begone spell banishing Ass and enry

This discussion has been closed.