Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women and tats

Options
  • 19-05-2009 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

I just don't like it. Sorry. I'm not trying to offend, but when I see a chick with a big rose tattooed on her boob, its a major turn off.

Anyone else?

Something dainty is cool like on the ankle or something, but I think in general that tattoo's "butch" up a woman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭KarlNedCarew

The tattoo is an excuse to stare at their boobs without getting slapped, don't discourage it:D

But seriously i do get where your coming from tattoos, only those that lack any meaning/a good background story are a bit of a turn off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

If you dont like tattoos on women what are you posting in a tatoo & piercing forum
    > door is dattaway!
    We dont get tattoos for anyone else we get them because we like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

you're not trying to offend??

get real, you come onto the T&P fourm and expect people to agree with you, Go to AH or something if you want to talk about " butched" up women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Can see trouble ahead with this... try keep it cool people.

I think they are very attractive on women, and not just 'dainty' little pieces either, big fúck off back pieces and sleeves. If they are done well I couldn't care less if they're skulls with dripping blood, or a heart on a boob, or even flowers.

If a woman (or a man for that matter) gets a tattoo and likes it, more power to em regardless of how others see it, it is there primarily for the wearer.

My girlfriend has a few tattoos, big ones not little dainty ones as you so put it. She's far from butch and very attractive.

Few good female friends also have large tattoos and are still very feminine. The tattoos actually accentuate their figure and femininity.

Of course this all just my opinion :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement