Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a tool

Options
  • 19-05-2009 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

I'm a tool, apparently.

po0k banned me for 10 days from Galway City giving the reason as

"You're a tool"

Now I'm a pretty sensitive guy, I take mean things said to me to heart. There's plenty of times in a thread where people have been mean to me and I'm the one who gets banned, it's not fair I tell you.

I feel I get banned too much. I was banned from After Hours a few times, 3 months being the longest stretch. I was banned from the whole Rec section for 1 month, banned from the Ladies Lounge for 2 weeks, and banned from Galway City for a few weeks too.

I'm permanently banned from Personal Issues, but I love giving people advice and helping them with their personal issues.

I've never attacked anyone personally, or ever said anything mean about anyone or anything. I feel these bans are not warranted one bit.

This latest ban has hurt me inside in my feelings.

If I wasn't already currently banned for 1 month from Galway City, this latest ban for 10 days would have tipped me over the edge into the fiery depths of oblivion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Your opening sentence to that (up until that point) on-topic thread was "Nobody likes gay people.". And you don't think the sentence "You're a tool" is an appropriate response for being a Mod time-sink? Was it via pm or on thread? If it was the former then you can use the Report PM link in the pm and Admins will see the report.

Advertisement