Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grazie Paolo!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

carlop wrote: »
    Do you know if Maldini has had some disagreement in the past with the Milan Ultras? If you watch the video on Gazzetta they have a banner up. I think it said something like 'this is how the Curva Sud thanks someone who called us mercenaries' but I couldn't get a good look at it.

Either way, d1ckhead ultras find a way of marring what should have been a great day. It happens too often in Italy these days.

A few years ago Maldini made a comment on how the Ultras werent behind the team after a defeat.

It dosent happen often,thats the thing.The Inter fans had a banner of praise for him this season.Its just a group of d1cks that only represent a small section of supporters.Maldini has been around long enough to know this.Every other fan in that stadium today,be they Milan or Roma gave him a standing ovation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

carlop wrote: »
    Do you know if Maldini has had some disagreement in the past with the Milan Ultras? If you watch the video on Gazzetta they have a banner up. I think it said something like 'this is how the Curva Sud thanks someone who called us mercenaries' but I couldn't get a good look at it.

Either way, d1ckhead ultras find a way of marring what should have been a great day. It happens too often in Italy these days.
    He called the Ultras mercenaries in the past.

In fairness though, he got a great reception from the vast majority.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I can remember when I was in the stadium in Athens just after Milan had beaten us in the European Cup final and even though I was gutted, I looked at him lift the trophy and thought to myself 'I really don't begrudge you that at all, mate.' The stadium was still full of Red to support our lot and congratulate Milan and I always remember that when the players went down onto the pitch, Maldini sent a few of them (I think it was Seedorf, Ancelotti and Pirlo who went with him) to clap our fans for their support.

Saying that, he should have retired I believe after winning that Champions League as he would have bowed out at the very top level of the game but anyway....

Grazie Maldini, voi sono una leggenda assoluta :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I believe Maldini also slated the Ultras for selling their tickets to Liverpool fans in Istanbul for that CL final.

Advertisement