Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone

• 20-05-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

any of ye posh people that change their phone often I need a vodafone one pls!as ye throw them out!mine got soaked today and im broke!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

any of ye posh people that change their phone often I need a vodafone one pls!as ye throw them out!mine got soaked today and im broke!

does it have to be locked to vodafone or will an unlocked one do?

also theres no posh people here. just arrogant pricks, and they're all over in the iPhone forum. when they're not consuming overpriced beverages in Cafe en Seine and telling everyone on facebook / twitter that they're taking a ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Try posting in the "Wanted" section of adverts
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=29

And next time would you mind using the tradesman's entrance around the back ? It's just, y'know...

edit. you should try removing the back cover, battery and SIM card and leaving it in the hot press for a couple of days. May just work ;)

Advertisement