Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIE theme thanks button

Options
  • 20-05-2009 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Obviously not urgent in anyway but if your bored one day, the thanks button is wrong colour on this black theme.

It is the default colour instead of dark. I assume it was done to save time. I noticed it ages ago but was too lazy to even create the thread because its such a small issue. Just posting it in case you weren't aware.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Have you PM'd the mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Have you PM'd the mod?

Yes, did you PM the moderator of themes! :rolleyes: (I presume it's Ross and if so, that's the name of your role within Boards from now on).

Anyway, it's the same for the green theme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you start a thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=228
    it is the developers forum and it will be looked at when Ross has the time and thanks for reporting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Moved to development.

("Report" Thaed :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Thanks for moving it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

If you want to edit the current blue thanks button to look good on the BIE theme, please do and I'll happily upload it.

Otherwise, I will get around to it eventually but it's near the back of a long queue of stuff to do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement